OPC as a club will in effect remain closed at this point in time and at least until the next round of restriction relaxation. Open Access will be available commencing this Friday 15 May.
The following limitations will apply:
- Ranges available from sun-up until 2130 hours
- Members only
- Members with open access can bring another member who does not have open access with them
- You MUST sign the Open Access book and include your phone number - the club must have these records available for checking
- 2 Hour limit per session - to ensure fair access for all
- MAXIMUM of Four (4) people on each range at any one time (this will be rigorously enforced)
- If the ranges are full - wait in the carpark or go home and come back later
- IPSC Training - Range 1 and 3
- Service Match's - Range 2
- ISSF Only on A/B, C/D& E/F
- Service 25 and Classic on G/H
- Sanitiser is available on each range - use it before and after
- Disinfectant is available on all ranges - if you use any surface (shooting table) wipe it down when you finish
- Your use will be monitored - both by CCTV and spot checks by committee members - break the rules once - open access will be cancelled and no further access allowed.
The club rooms will not be open (bathrooms will be) so bring your own targets and ammo.
Have fun, enjoy your training and hopefully the next round will see us return to full operation. (oh, - don't forget the flag).