We are now able to allow open access users to access the club but with the following strict guidelines:
- Members living within 15 KM of the club only.
- Outdoor only - so only the 3 x 50M ranges can be used.
- Clubrooms are not to be accessed
- Members must hit the QR code on arrival AND sign in the register/open access book as well.
- Distancing measures must be adhered to - so if the range is full wait or return at another time.
The committee are monitoring the state requirements regularly and will update as soon as things change.
Thanks and stay safe OPC Committee