From 6pm on Friday 29 October, OPC will be open for training and competition. The club is following State Government advice for the resumption of community sport as well as following the Australian Institute of Sport’s Framework for rebooting sport in a COVID-19 environment.
The State Government recently relaxed restrictions to allow a return to community sport for both vaccinated & unvaccinated participants. All ranges indoors and outdoors will be open.
OPC has put in place the following operating rules to ensure compliance with regulations as well as the health and safety of club members:
- People feeling unwell should not come to the club
- Members using the facilities MUST register their visit using the Sports Australia attendance register AND scan in using the Service Victoria QR code system (and put up the flag if it is not up)
- Clubrooms are only open to fully vaccinated people - people entering the clubrooms need to let the Duty Officer sight their COVID vaccination certificate (electronic or hardcopy)
- Toilets are open and accessible to all
- Facial covering are only required indoors
- Social distancing should be maintained at all times
- Hand sanitiser is available on the ranges – use before and after shooting
- Disinfectant is also available – if you use a shooting table wipe it down before and after use
- Density quotient signage has been put on all ranges and should not be exceeded
- If ranges are at capacity wait in the car park OR come back later
- If you meet other members avoid physical greetings, e.g. handshakes, as well as coughing, clearing nose or spitting in the vicinity of others
Use of club facilities is monitored by CCTV and spot checks will be made by committee members to ensure OPC is fully compliant at all times.