Update TO CLUB MEMBERS 14 APRIL 2021 – Important
COVID-19 ‘SAFE KEEPER’ INITIATIVE
Oakleigh Pistol Club is following State Government advice for sport and exercise as well as the Australian Institute of Sport’s Framework for rebooting sport in a COVID-19 environment.
Although the State Government recently relaxed COVID Safe settings (from 11.59pm on Friday 9 April 2021) the Club continues to mandate the following operating rules to ensure compliance with current regulations as well as the health and safety of Club members:
- People feeling unwell should not come to the club for training or competition
- Attending members must sign in using the Sports Australia attendance register OR the QR code system;
- Attending members need to comply with density quotients which are displayed via physical distancing signage across our facilities and ranges;
- Social distancing of 1.5m should be maintained at all times;
- Face masks should be carried but are only required when physical distancing is not possible;
- Hand sanitiser is available across our facilities – use before and after shooting;
- Disinfectant is also available – if you use a shooting table wipe it down before and after use.
Member use of Club facilities will be monitored by the Committee to ensure Oakleigh Pistol Club is fully compliant at all times.
Your co-operation is appreciated.